Browse through the Long Island Power Authority's various reports and studies.
- 2017 LIPA & PSEG Long Island IRP Public Hearing Presentation (PDF)
- 2017 IRP Public Comment Summary (PDF)
- Guide to 2017 IRP & Repowering Studies (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions - IRP & Repowering Studies (PDF)
- PSEG Long Island IRP Analysis Summary (PDF)
- Independent LIPA Generation Planning Review by Brattle Group (PDF)
- Letter from Department of Public Service on Brattle Group Report (PDF)
- Repowering Feasibility Study of Port Jefferson Power Station (PDF)
- Repowering Feasibility Study of E.F. Barrett Power Station (PDF)
Major Contracts and Procurement ReportsBrowse through several of LIPA's major contracts, procurement reports, and minority and women-owned business utilization plans. LIPA contracts exceeding $50,000 are audited and approved by the New York State Comptroller's Office and the Office of the Attorney General prior to becoming effective. Click here to see current Procurement opportunities.
Operations Service Agreement (OSA)