PSEG Long Island agrees to a non-binding term sheet that addresses the issues discovered during the Isaias Taskforce Investigations.
- A greater share of management compensation at risk based on performance
- Expanded performance metrics with greater rigor covering all categories of service
- Use of gating and default metrics to discourage singularly poor performance
- Strengthen Long Island-based management and accountability for Long Island operations
- Require compliance with Board recommendations to address known deficiencies
- Strengthen oversight in long-term planning, project prioritization, and budget development
- Partition Long Island IT systems and facilitate independent verification and validation