Appliances & Products
Recycling Has Never Been More Rewarding!
Let us pick up your old, working fridge or freeze, and get a $50 rebate!
|Call to schedule your appointment between May 1 - July 31, and you will automatically be entered to win one of two $500 gift cards! Read contest rules|
How to Schedule Your Pickup
For questions regarding your previously scheduled appointment, call 866-761-2722, Monday - Friday: 10AM to 9PM or Saturday: 10AM to 8PM.
- Schedule Your Pickup Online
- Schedule Your Pickup By Phone. Call 866-761-2722, Monday - Friday: 8AM to 11PM and Saturday: 10AM - 9PM.
Have a Working Room AC or Dehumidifier That You Want to Recycle?
For each room air conditioner or dehumidifier picked up at the same time as the refrigerator pickup, you will receive a voucher code for $20 (max of 3) redeemable for purchases made through LIPA's Online Efficient Products Catalog.
Fridge and Freezer Recycling Guidelines
- $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer.
- You must be a LIPA residential customer (must be on a LIPA residential rate) and own the appliance.
- Pickup must be at the residential address on your billing account.
- Appliance must be 10-30 cu. ft., manufactured prior to 2006, and operating (cooling) at time of pickup.
- Limit of two (2) refrigerator/freezers per year.
- Limit of three (3) small appliances per year with refrigerator pickup.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Your reward of $50 will be mailed to you within 4 weeks after pickup of appliance.
- Your $20 voucher code will be emailed to you after pickup of small appliances.
How to Receive Your Catalog Voucher
- Must recycle a qualifying refrigerator or freezer and have a room air conditioner or dehumidifier collected at the same time.
- Must be a working unit.
- $20 per room air conditioner or dehumidifier (Maximum of 3 units)
- $20 online voucher will be emailed to you after collection and can only be used at LIPA's Online Efficient Products Catalog.
- Expiration information is provided with the electronic voucher.
- Other restrictions may apply