Register for My Account
It's easy to manage your account -- 365 days a year.
Registering for My Account
- Registration is a two-step process
- First you need to create an online account with a User Name & Password
- Second, once your online account has been created, you will need to add your LIPA electric account information.
Step One: Create an Account
- Select the "New User Registration" link above. A pop-up registration page will appear.
- Fill out the form in its entirety.
The form will ask for the following information:
- First and Last Name
- User Name (you will create this)
- Password (you will create this)
- Email Address
- Security Question and Answer (2)
- Click Submit. A confirmation page will appear.
- Close the confirmation page.
- Log in with the User Name and Password you have just created.
Step Two: Adding a LIPA Account
- Log in to My Account using your User Name and Password
- Select "Add Account"
- Enter your Customer ID/Account Number from your most recent LIPA bill.
- Enter the PIN Number from the important message section on the bill.
- Click submit. Please allow a minute or so for your account to appear. You will see a blank page until it is complete.
My Account Highlights
- View & pay your electric bill online
- Access account history
- Perform a home energy audit
- Access electric usage history
- Turn on, close or transfer service
- Enter meter readings